Saturday, May 14, 2011

Putting Down More Flooring

Look what Janna and I did today. We finished my living room.
 And my laundry room.
 Here is what flooring we have left. Notice the two chairs. This is where we catch our breath.
Janna, Tommy and I worked on this floor all day long. We managed to get the living room done and the laundry room. We had to go around a corner and make it all work. Janna is a genius and figured it all out. It was hard to snap the flooring into place when we ended up against a wall. But we managed to get it done. We are so tired and sore that we can hardly walk. We did stop and go to mexican food for lunch. We were all starving. Then we had a nice afternoon shower. Just some gentle rain to make everything smell good. What a great day. I feel like there is an end to this after all. Now we are just going to bed and rest our weary bones.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the summer rain. Everything is so green and pretty. Heavenly Father is in charge...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...