Thursday, May 5, 2011

Painting Finally

My Scraproom/Office painted.
 My electrician getting ready to install my plugs.
 Harley with her cute goat she is training to show.
Tommy and I started painting at 9:15 this morning and I didn't stop until 5:00 tonight. We got my office, kitchen, front room and hallway all done. Tomorrow we are going to finish it. My hands are about ready to fall off. But it was good to get started. I can see and end coming. We are going out to dinner tonight because I am too tired to cook and Janna wanted to go out. Then I'll be going to bed and getting a good nights sleep. Which I have been doing lately. It's good to be rested.
Grateful Statement: I have been thinking about John today. I am so grateful to Dean for being his brothers keeper. He has gone the extra mile in helping his brother. Dean is just am all around good guy. I love him!
1 Corinthians 4 - 1 Corinthians 5  The Apostles suffer, minister, and keep the faith—The kingdom of God is not in word but in power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...