Sunday, May 22, 2011

Miss Tassie is in Heaven

Bailee helped me decorate Tassie's grave.
The four new kitties of Bailee's.
 Such cute little things.
 The new goat named Patch born yesterday.
 Bailee and her grandma...
Janna, Bailee and I went to church today. When we came home my kitty had passed away. I'm glad it was quick for her. She looked a little tired but I thought she would be alright. I guess my mom needed her in Heaven. Mom always loved that cat. I got her for mom 14 years ago when Harley was a baby. Janna and I found her and her sister in a pet store in Orem and just fell in love with them. They had the prettiest blue eyes I had ever seen on a cat. Mom just loved her to sit on her lap and pet her. She was a good kitty and lived a long and good life. Bailee helped me bury her and Janna dug the hole. Everyone had a little cry. Harley said I could have a little kitty to make up for Tassie. Aren't they such sweet kids. They all came and gave me a hug and said they were sorry Tassie had died.
We worked more on our baseboards after church but we finally quit because we were just too tired. Harley is sick with a cold and we are all hoping we don't get it.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Church today. I hadn't went in a couple of weeks and as I was sitting there I just felt so at home. I love to go!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry about Tassie. We love our pets so much don't we. Take care. Love, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...