Friday, May 6, 2011

More Painting

Janna and I ran errands this morning and picked up my tile for my bathrooms. I came home and started painting again. I had to quit at 1pm and go to Austins program he was in at school. He played the villian and was adorable. The kids did a wonderful job. And I forgot my camera.
Then back to painting. We got the master bedroom, laundry, pantry and almost all of the master bathroom done. I only have to cut in around my shower but I was too tired and wanted to wait until I was rested and my hand wasn't so tired before I started on it.
Austin helped me unload all the flooring for my house. We have to lay it flat in the house for a couple of days so it acclimates to the temperatures in the house. They were heavy but Austie and I worked together and got it almost all unloaded and then Scott came home from work and finished it up for us. Tommy and I went into IF and got our interior doors and went to dinner at Mickie D's. We were so tired we came home, parked the truck in the garage and quit for the night.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Austin today. He is so willing to help me unload all the flooring even though it was hard. He is my best helper.
1 Corinthians 5 - 1 Corinthians 6   Verse 13 says, " But them that are without God judgeth, Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person." If we repent of our sins we won't be put out. Maybe disfellowshipped, but not put out unless we are not willing to repent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...