Monday, May 30, 2011

Catch Up Time Again

Kitchen cabinets are getting installed.

Harley and Baby Red
Harley is the Horse Whisperer. She is trying to talk to little Red. I finished all the trim painting today. But after cleaning everything up I realized I had forgotten to do the doorway into the laundry room.
We started installing our cabinets but found we had measured wrong so they didn't fit. So after having a melt down and looking at Tommy and saying, "Can anything go right" we ordered two new upper and lower so they will fit. Then we realized that we could put the cabinets in our laundry room so I am a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...