Saturday, May 21, 2011

Catching Up and Kitty is Back

Miss Tassie Kitty. She looks very tired. It must have been the two days she was missing.

I haven't posted anything for a few days. We have been very busy. I have been painting baseboards and cleaning up messes. Tommy has been working on the electrical for the garage. We got the floor poured so he is putting up the lights. It is so wonderful to have a huge garage with concrete. My cabinets for my bathroom are the wrong ones so we have to box them back up and hope the Lowe's will take them back and exchange them for us. We got 2 sink ones and we need 1 sink one. Duh!! We are old and tired I guess.
My kitty went missing for two days. We thought she was under the house so Austin went under but he couldn't see her. I called for her but she never meowed. She has always loved to go into dark places and hide. When the plumbers came back to fix the heater he was under the house making a lot of noise and after he left Tommy went out in the garage to close up the crawl space opening and there she was sitting in the hole. He got her out and she seemed to be relieved to finally be out. I just wish she would have meowed and I would have known she was in there. She doesn't mind very well. Bad Kitty!! I gave her lots of hugs and food and water. 
Janna, Scott and Bailee are in Jackson Hole for an Antler Auction. Austin is spending the weekend with his dad so it's just Tommy, Harley and me. We went to Mexican for lunch because that's where Harley wanted to go. It was pretty good. Then we went to the market and got some snacks. I just love that Harley girl. She is fun to be around.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Tassie Cat. I am grateful that Heavenly Father knew I needed animals to love. Her and Molly are wonderful pets. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...