Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ready to Paint

Tommy primed all the walls and ceiling with his spray gun today so we are ready to start painting tomorrow. We went to Home Depot and got the paint for the walls.
When Bailee came home from school I took her to Kings to buy a birthday present for her friend. She is going to her party tomorrow after school. So now she's set. We also went to Broulims for milk.
Scott took Austin to Idaho Falls for his baseball game. We watched American Idol and Criminal minds.
I spent most of the day in between going to IF and the grocery store balancing my checkbooks and paying my bills which are so few now that it takes me a minute. Keeping track of the spending on the house is the hardest part. Now I'm done and I'm ready for bed. Big painting day tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Tommy. I know it's hard for him to work on the house but he keeps on going even when he's tired.
1 Corinthians 3 - 1 Corinthians 4 Verse 6 "I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase." So much doctrine in so simple a verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...