Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day - I Am Blessed

John sent me this wonderful card. When you open it "How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You" plays.
 Little does he know that he has always deserved me. Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he sent him to me. He is the best hugger on the planet.
 How did Amie know that Janna and I were just talking about getting new things to eat. My favorite speaker is Jeffery R. Holland, and a CD to upload onto my Ipod to listen to as I go to sleep at night. I so love this family, they are the best. Dean has always been my rock. Straight as an arrow and full of compassion for his family.
 Janna gave me two tiled bathrooms for Mother's Day. She worked all day long getting them done. What an awesome daughter. She is not afraid of hard work and she knows what her mom needs.
 Beautiful tiled floors.
 Look at the pretty flowers they gave me. Janna knows her mom loves flowers.
Today was a lot of hard work but a fabulous day. We didn't go to church because this was the only day Janna could tile my floors until next weekend. We worked on it all day. Scott made us a delicious dinner of Steaks, Ribs, Potatoes, Corn on the Cob, and Strawberry Short Cake. How sweet of him to do that for Janna and I. Jeremy, Leslie and Jersey came over and brought Janna and I a vase of flowers. They were so sweet to do that. They don't have much money and to spend it on me just made my heart warm.
Brothers Jenkins from the Bishopric came over and brought Janna and I a Mother's Day flower. I felt bad that he had to do that but it made us feel good that they would do that for us.
And I got to talk with Dean. He called me and wished me a Happy Mother's Day. What a wonderful Mother's Day. I was so tired but so happy and content.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for my three wonderful children. I always wanted to make sure they knew how much I loved them. I thank Heavenly Father every night for letting me have these three to raise and forgiving me my mistakes. But I watched my mom with my siblings and wanted my kids to love me as much as we all loved her. I think I did it. They are the delight of my life and I love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...