Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Faces of Grief

 Kenny and His Dad

Shelly and Danny with Grandpa

Shawn called me to tell me that Johnnie was failing fast. She sent me these pictures of Kenny and the kids. So much grief on their faces. There is nothing easy about this ordeal. We all know that he is going to a better place but it never helps when you are going through this time.
I hope he goes fast to be with our family in Heaven. He will be able to finally be with Phyllis again.
I am so glad that I went to visit him when he was doing better. This breaks my heart.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this big brother of mine. As the end grows near I am more and more grateful that he was in my life. I am blessed to have him as my big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...