Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Dentist and Shopping

 Mother's Day Gift

Harley and Gracie Reading

I went to the Dentist today for my 6 month cleaning. Everything is fine. I just hate that dentist offices have to have cold water and cold air. When your teeth are synsitive it is pretty painful. But it's done for another 6 month's.
I went shopping to Target and got my Panini Maker I have been wanting with the gift certificate that Dean and Amie gave me for Mother's Day. I also got  a knife sharpener for my kitchen knives.
Then it was on to Walmart for my capri pants that I needed. Then on to Porter's. They had 12X12 frames in black on sale for 50% off. What a deal. So I got the 12 I needed for my pages I made of my childhood.
Came home and sat down for a minute and then went to Lolo's and got Gracie. 
What a day!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Dr Machen that takes such good care of my teeth. She is the best dentist I have ever had.I am blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...