Thursday, June 9, 2016

Winco, Pizza and Cookies

 Gracie and Clarabelle

Harley and Gracie

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I went to Winco this morning early. It was good to get it done.
Today I tried out my new Mixer and made Chocolate Chip Cookies and Pizza Dough. The cookies were over mixed so they were flat and the pizza dough was so soft I could hardly handle it. Experimentation coming on.
I do love the size of it. It is a much smaller footprint than my Bosch.
I did have fun experimenting with it.
I put most of my groceries away, and hung out with Gracie. I just love this little munchkin.
Harley brought Clarabelle into the back yard to teach Gracie how to lead her around. It was quite the funny site to see the tug of war going on. Harley has so much patience with Gracie and her goats.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all my many blessings. I can't begin to count them all. I am blessed to live where I do and be surrounded around people who love me. Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...