Saturday, June 18, 2016

Hanging Pictures

 Above My Bookcase

 Above My Couch

By The Front Door

I finished rearranging my furniture in my living room and hung my pages I had ready of my mom's old picutres. I really like how it turned out. Now I must make some more for more walls. I moved one of my bookcases into my family room. I have never liked it in my living room.
I watered trees and fed animals. I made Salmon and baked Sweet Potatoes fried with Olive Oil. It was yummy.
I went over all the stuff for my class. I am going to start on Tuesday. I will be two weeks behind in the class but I am going to try it. I bet I learn tons of stuff. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my scrapbooking ability. I love that I can create these things for my house and look at my childhood. I am so blessed with this talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...