Sunday, June 19, 2016

Gracie Is Home

My Color Palette for Gracie May Kit

I went to church today and taught my sweet little Sunbeams. I just love these little ones. They are smart and ornery and cute and a pain all at once. They always make me laugh.
This morning I posted my color palette for my kit on Scrap N Pieces gallery to have it checked by Lori. I hope it's alright so I can start my papers.
I came home and Janna and the gang were home from the Goat Show. Gracie gave me the biggest hugs ever and told me she loved Bamma. What a wonderful thing to come home to.
Gracie fell asleep in my chair watching Mickey Mouse. So we put her pj's on and put her on Papa side of the bed. She fell asleep again after about 30 min. and slept all night. She was one tired little girl.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my little Gracie. She is such a blessing to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...