Monday, June 20, 2016

Watering and more Watering

I pulled hoses around the yard today and turned on sprinklers and tried to get all the grass watered. I also watered my garden. I will be glad when the Mister gets home so he can take over.
I pretty much did a little of this and a little of that all day. But it was relaxing.
I picked up Gracie from Lolo's and we came home and made Baked Zita for dinner.
That's been my day described in 4 lines.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Gospel. I thought about it all day off and on and am in wonder of the goodness of it all. It gives me direction, hope and peace. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...