Sunday, June 5, 2016

Beautiful Sabbath Again

 Pots

 And More Pots

Gracie and her Sandbox

Planted some pots for the patio Janna had bought. It looks so cute. I love flowers.
Then it was time to get ready for church. I prepared tons of food samples for the kids to taste and smell. They love to eat so it went very well. I love my team teacher Sister Petersen. We do have a fun time.
Gracie loves to play with water and sand. She makes me Chocolate Ice Cream all the time.
I came home and fell in my chair and didn't move much. I did manage to bake some Shortcakes for Strawberry Short Cake. It was so delicious. I love real whipped cream. It just makes it taste so good.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all the beautiful flowers that Heavenly Father made for me. What a blessing to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...