Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Wonder Mixer Has Arrived

Wonder Mill Mixer

Austin Helping Papa

I ordered my Wonder Mixer yesterday and it came today. Now that is service. I can't wait to try it out. I did manage to get it out of the box and identify all the accessories that came with it.
It is getting hot here so Austin helped Papa bring in the units and install them. It was so good to have cool air. Thank goodness for a strong kid to help.
I picked up Gracie from Lolo's and made dinner. That's my day!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful I have the ability to buy this Wonder Mixer. I think of the people in Peru where Hannah is serving and feel a little guilty that I have so much and they have so little. I am blessed with prosperity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...