Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sabbath Day And Page a Week Group

Christmas Eve

Went to church today and watched Sister Petersen teach our class. She is an excellent teacher. The other Sunbeam teachers were on their way from somewhere and didn't make it so they combined our classes. There were lots of kids missing so it wasn't so bad. I truly love these Sunbeams.
I came home exhausted, ate pancakes at Janna's and sat in my chair all evening. I posted my page to "Page A Week Group" on Facebook. I am so glad that I belong to this group or I wouldn't have made a page this week. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Sunbeams. What a wonderful calling to have. Teaching these sweet little Spirits is the very best. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...