Thursday, June 16, 2016

Page a Week Done

 
Gift Wrapping

Gracie at the Goat Show

I woke up with tons of energy. After reading my scriptures I went to the barn and fed all the animals. It was really chilly this morning. I had to fill the chickens water and that's the hardest thing to do. 
Then I started cleaning out my freezer in the house. I had tons of stuff in it and really didn't know what I had. But now it's neat and tidy.
I finished this page I have been working on. I just couldn't figure out the triangle of the elements and still being able to cut it in half. But it is what it is.
I signed up for a designer class with Scrap N Pieces and I get to be mentored by Lori. I will start in July or August. I want to continue to learn these things and not forget how to do them.
I made stir fry for my dinner and put all my freezer stuff from my big freezer in the garage to the freezer part of the fridge. I turned it off and put towels on the shelves so I won't have a big mess. Tomorrow that will be my project tomorrow.
I got this picture of Gracie and Clarabelle at the Goat Show. She came in 2nd place and go a blue ribbon. She is so cute leading her goat around the arena. Harley posted a bunch of pics on Facebook.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the energy I have. It is a blessing to feel this good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...