Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Garden Is Growing

 Green Beans

 Cucumbers

 Currants on my Currant Bush

Gracie is a Breeder for Fainting Goats

Today I got my hair cut. It is always good to get my hair cut when it's too long. I love that I just have to drive 5 minutes away. And Amber is so good.
I went out and checked my garden and found so many things coming up. I even found currants on my currant bush.
And Gracie got her certificate in the mail for breeding Fainting Goats. Who knew. Harley is up to something. She must be getting ready for the goat show.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my garden. It's a lot of work but makes me feel good that I can grow stuff. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...