Thursday, June 2, 2016

Canning More Beans

Beans

I canned more beans today. I figured out that if I just pour boiling water over them after I measure them in the jars and let them sit for 30 minutes they swell up and are ready to can. It was much faster and I don't have to remember to soak them the night before which I always forget.
I also worked some more on my scrapbooking. I had to redo an entire double page because I had some pictures mixed in that didn't go. Thank goodness I caught it before it was printed. I really am having a fun time doing my pages. I just have to keep it up.
Janna went to the ER last night. She had pain in her stomach. She has Diverticulitis. I found a list of high fiber foods and printed it off for her. I hope it helps.
Gracie kept me busy all day so I didn't accomplish any thing else.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my daughter. And that Doctor's can find out what's wrong with her stomach. She is blessed and therefore I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...