Wednesday, June 15, 2016

All Alone

 Gracie

 Loading Goats

 AJ the Goat Catcher

A Comfy Bed

Janna, AJ, Maddie, Harley and Gracie went to the Goat Show in Logan, Utah. As you can see it's quite the ordeal to get going. They had a truck load of goat to show. Gracie was so excited and Maddie too.
Tommy left also this morning to go to Dean's to play in golf tournaments. So all that's left is Austin, Bailee and me. It's a wonderful treat to be all alone in my house. I cleaned out my fridge, canned some Brown Rice and Pasta, made Brown Rice in my pressure cooker, pulled some weeds in my garden and signed up for a design class with Scrap N Pieces and worked on a page. Now that's a busy day. I went to Winco to get Brown Rice and Chocolate Chips.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful family. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...