Saturday, June 4, 2016

Planting My Garden

Harley Running the Skidster

Gracie May

I hired Austin to plant my garden this morning. Tommy and I went into Idaho Falls and got a bunch of flowers to plant in the yard. Petunia's and Marigolds were what we bought.
Then Austin and I started planting. He was such a big help. I have to get zucchini seeds for one more mound and some spinach seeds for my spinach. Gracie helped me with watering and Harley helped her mom run the skidster. Hard working crew.
Then I made Shikabob's for dinner. AJ barbecued them to perfection. They were so good. Next time I must have corn on the cob and a salad to go with them.
I made a new recipe Harley wanted me to try from facebook. It was Peanut Butter Cup Banana Bread. Much too sweet. I won't be making it again. And my kitchen once more was a huge mess.
Now it's time for bed. I will have to finish my handouts for my lesson in the morning.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my garden. I feel blessed that it is finally planted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...