Friday, June 3, 2016

Birthday Party

 MTC
 
Chaelo's Birthday Cake

Gracie woke up with a cough and goopy eyes. So we didn't send her to Lolo's. She helped Grandma all day. She's a pretty cute and funny kid.
I made Chocolate Lush for the birthday party at the Olsen's. I also made beans for dinner and cornbread. I kept trying to talk myself out of going to this party but I decided if someone would take the time to invite me I would go. Gracie was in 7th heaven. She loves playing with the kids and just played away and had a wonderful time. The food was delicious. Lyn can cook, that's for sure.
I finished this page of the MTC that I had been working on.
Now it's my bed time. So good night.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Lyn. She is such a sweet lady. What a blessing to call her my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...