Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy 2016

 January
 February
 March
 April
 May
 June
 July
 August
 September
 October
 November
December

I made my calendar for 2016 and put January up today. I love making these calendars. I went back to 2015 and chose pictures from the month. I love looking at these as I change them each month.
I made Fajitas today in a crock pot. They were pretty good but I would like them better saute'd in a skillet. My problem is I don't have enough room in my biggest pan to make enough for my family. So it worked out pretty easy.
I was really tired today so I didn't accomplish a thing. 
Janna went shopping with AJ and bought a new washer. Her old one was so bad we thought for sure it was going to come through the wall into my family room. Now she has a quiet one.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for a new year to begin. Can't wait to see what it brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...