Saturday, January 9, 2016

McDonald's Again


 Selfie

Heather and Gracie

I took Gracie down to Provo and picked up John and Heather. We went shopping and then to McDonald's so Gracie could play. She was really brave today and went all the way up to the top and then didn't know how to get down so Heather went to rescue her. We had a good time. It was good to see my John. I gave him his Christmas finally. He was going to come up but sent Heather up instead. So he didn't make it for Christmas but I will still make him his Mexican Wedding Cakes he loves so much. 
I dropped everyone off and came home. Heather is pretty sick so she went to take a nap and see if she could get feeling better.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my John. I love him with all my heart. He truly has taught me so many things as I have attempted to raise him. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...