Saturday, January 30, 2016

Pasta Factory

 Selfie

Heather, Gerri, Megan, Judy and Calli

 Training

We went to the Pasta Factory today and had lunch. Then we came home and I finished this page.
Megan and Calli left because there is a big storm coming in and they had to be home on Sunday. It was good to hang out with them. They are so sweet and cute.
We ate left overs tonight for dinner and I finished this page I started this morning.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Savior. I have been thinking about what He has done for me. What a blessing in my life and the lives of everyone who will take His name upon them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...