Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Scrapping

Court of Honor

Happy Birthday

Hayden

 Hailey

"Q" and Harrison

Today I did not leave the house. I scrapbooked and watched TV all day. I put one of Amie's casseroles in the oven for dinner. Such a lazy wonderful day. 
After the kids came home and Hailey stopped by I took their pictures. Of course, they didn't want me too. But I did it anyway. I am going to have to make my way to the grocery store tomorrow for some salad stuff and fruit for these boys. 
I watched American Idol and talked with Gracie and Tommie. John called me and I called my hubby. That's what I did today. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful, restful day. I am so blessed to be able to come here and watch after these boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...