Sunday, January 24, 2016

Family Picture

Mom, Dad, Johnnie, Larry, Alfred Janice

I went to church today and taught my class. They are so cute. We had to do spotlight pages on each one so I didn't teach much of my lesson. But I think maybe they understand prayer.
I asked Aarin Smith to sub for me the next two weeks and she said she would. That's a relief. One more thing done.
I spent some time scanning the picture from my mothers album. I am trying to get it all done so I can take it back to my brother. I did not even know this picture existed. I have never seen a picture of my mom and dad and all us kids together. It was such a treasure. I asked my brother Johnnie if he knew of this picture and he didn't either. Mom had quite the little flock of kids.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the family I came from. I just wish I would have known my real dad better. What a blessing to find this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...