Sunday, January 31, 2016

Church in St George

Heather, Judy and I went to the 9am Sacrament Service. They had very interesting speakers. So many good stories. I think the thing I got out of all the talks aside from the fun and interesting stories is that we need to listen and obey the prompting of the Spirit and love one another. We need to take care of each other.
We came home and ate leftovers all day and scrapped and watched chick flicks. It was very relaxing and good.
Kathy came over and we visited until she had to go home at 10. She took the day off so she could play with me tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Sabbath. I am grateful that no matter where you go it is always the same. The Spirit is strong in all the meeting houses. What a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...