Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Eye Doctor

Gracie and her Hat

I went to the eye doctor today and had my eyes checked. I swear I could have been at a used car lot. They just try to sell you everything and then they wanted me to make an appointment for Tommy. NOT! I finally just told them to give me the prescription and I would come back later for glasses. I could tell they weren't happy with me but too bad. I also have cataracts, but not bad enough to have surgery. In a couple of years I will have to do it.
I picked up Gracie and she proceeded to put her stocking hat over her eyes. I told her she was going to run into something. Gracie is such a crazy little girl. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for eye doctors that can help me see better. They are a blessing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...