Sunday, January 17, 2016

Teaching My Class

Opening John's Present

Madi, Gracie and Bailee Drawing

I went to church today by myself. Gracie was playing with Madi so I left her at home. It's a little difficult when she doesn't like the nursery and it's from 1-4 which is her nap time.
The released the Young Women's Presidency and called Crystal to be the president. She will be awesome. I'm so sure Ariana is relieved to teach Sunday School and have all that extra time.
I came home and didn't do much the rest of the day. I think I was very tired from my drive yesterday.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for church where I can get direction from on high. Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...