Sunday, January 3, 2016

My Little Sunbeams

 Missing Chaelo

Here She Is

This is our cute little Sunbeams. They are so sweet and good. We'll see how long it lasts. But I love them all already.They are the very best. What a way to spend a Sunday with these cuties.
Gracie was sick again so she didn't go to church. She just always seems to have a cough or cold. I hope she grows out of this soon.
I was very tired after church. Our new time is 1pm to 4pm. Needless to say it's hard for all of us including my sunbeams. 
Janna made pancakes for dinner so I didn't have to do anything.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Sabbath. What a wonderful renewal I get each Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...