Friday, January 8, 2016

Off To Utah

 Coming Down

 And Out

Oatmeal (Yum)

We got up and I finished packing my bags and off Gracie and I went to Utah. We stopped in Tremonton for lunch at McDonald's so Gracie could play. She had fun and got to stretch her legs. Then it was off to Provo to see her Mommie. She was pretty excited to see her. She loves her mommie. 
It was a long drive but we finally made it to Dean and Amie's. Amie colored with Gracie and fixed us dinner. Gracie and I are pretty tired so we are going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my safe trip here. I was a little sick when I left but I just kept praying that I would be okay. Oh, the power of prayer. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...