Saturday, January 16, 2016

Going Home

 Snow

 Gracie

My Bookcase/Toy Holder/TV Stand

I woke up the boys and told Harrison to test, packed my car and off I went. I picked up Gracie at 7:45 and headed for Utah. Heather drove me to John's so I could say goodby and then I took her to her house and Gracie and I were off. She was pretty good. We only stop twice, once to find her ipad and her blanket and once to go to the bathroom. What a trooper she was. 
There was a snowstorm coming in Idaho Falls in the afternoon so I was trying to get home before it hit. Of course, it was 2 hours early so from Pocatello on it was pretty bad. But I prayed for safety and kept on going. I made it home at about 12:20. What a relief.
And when I went into my family room there was a fabulous surprise for me. AJ had made this bookcase for Gracie's toys and all the stuff for my TV. Now I have to finish some more albums to place on it when Gracie is a little older. I just love it!!!
Tommy made me a hamburger to go along with my clean house for my birthday. How sweet is that.
It's 8pm and I am so tired I am going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the power of prayer. I always feel comfort when I pray for safety. Blessing abound!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...