Friday, January 15, 2016

Packing Up

 Cuteness

Love

I woke up to snow coming down. I was supposed to go to lunch with Kaylyn but cancelled. It was just to snowy for me. So I spent the day scrapbooking.
Hailey came over and interviewed me for a class she is taking. It was pretty fun. I started packing up all my stuff so I can leave at 7:30 to go get Gracie and head for Idaho. It's supposed to snow in Idaho in the afternoon so I'm heading out early and see if I can beat the storm. Then again the weather men could be wrong.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these Grandkids of mine. I am so blessed to have the family I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...