Thursday, December 31, 2015

Dean's Birthday

Today is Dean's 50th birthday. I sent him a text wishing him a happy birthday. How I love this son of mine. He is so kind and good to everyone.
I vacuumed and made a noodle and chicken casserole for dinner and picked up Gracie from Lolo's. What a sweet little thing she is. Always so glad to see me.
I have been working on scanning my mother's photo albums. One day I might get through it.
I received the scrap pages I ordered from Persnickety prints so I was able to put 2010 all together in order. I love to look at these pages. One day I will get caught up.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my son Dean. Heavenly Father knew our family needed him to be our rock. And he is. Such a good man. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...