Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Harley Has No Wisdom

Harley

I took Harley to Dr Machen in Idaho Falls to get her Wisdom Teeth pulled. They had to cut them out or "slice and dice" as Harley called it. While she was in the chair Gracie and I went to Brolim's in Idaho Falls to get her prescriptions filled and I bought the stuff on my shopping list. 
Then Gracie and I went to McDonalds for a happy meal. She never eats anything but the French Fries... Oh well, better luck next time.
Homeward we went after picking up Harley tried to give her her meds but she couldn't open her mouth. Janna got her some Ice Cream so she could have something to eat.
Harley put on her facebook page that she had her wisdom teeth out and now has no wisdom. How funny is that. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this granddaughter of mine. It's hard to see them go through hard stuff. I am so blessed with the most wonderful grandkids in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...