Sunday, January 10, 2016

It's My 70th Birthday

Video Hailey Made

I can hardly believe that I am 70 years old. How in the world did that happen?
I woke up to birthday calls and tons of Facebook Wishes. Amie left me a wonderful Cold Stone Cake and balloons and a present. What a sweetheart she is.
I didn't go to church so I could take Gracie to Cha-Cha's house with her mom. I didn't hear anything from Heather until about 2pm. She had misplaced her phone. I picked up Heather and took them to Tommie's house and dropped them off.
I spent the day playing blocks with my little Gracie. She had a great time.
Hailey came over and we had BLT's. They sang Happy Birthday to me and we had cake. It was yummy. I just love my grandkids.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful Heavenly Father has seen fit to leave me on this earth for this many years. I am truly blessed with a wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...