Friday, January 22, 2016

Getting My Hair Done

Gracie is ready for Lolo's

My Cinnamon Rolls.

I almost didn't get my hair done today. I was just messing around and not thinking about much when I looked at the clock and realized I had an appointment at 10 for a hair cut. It was 10:05 and I hadn't showed or anything. I called Leslie and as to reschedule. She said can you be here at 10:30. Yes siree! I hopped in the shower, washed my hair, got dressed, brushed my teeth, grabbed my Phone, Wallet and off I went. I walked in the door of the Salon at 10:28. I am positive that is a record. I used to never forget anything now I can't remember anything. Oh the joys of being 70 years old.
I came home and started making Cinnamon Rolls and Pizza Dough for dinner. 
When Janna and AJ got home they made the Pizza's. I had everything ready for them so they just had to assemble them. They were delicious.
And the Cinnamon Rolls were a huge hit. Now it's time to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my sweet mom. Every time I make these Rolls I think of her. It's her recipe and she taught me how. I miss her lots and lots.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...