Sunday, July 19, 2015

Another Beautiful Sabbath

 Janna and Gracie running the skidster moving dirt.

Cheesy Smiles

Today was a wonderful Sabbath. We had two high councilors speak to us. Their talks were so good. All about the Sacrament. One speaker talked about bringing not only a broken heart and a contrite spirit to the sacrament but our troubles too, or things we need to overcome. Then Brother Floyd gave a wonderful lesson on the Book of Mormon. It was so good. It is so interesting to learn so many new things. Then came Relief Society. Our teacher was coming from California and got detoured from fires on the freeway. So she couldn't make it back to teach. Aarin who is over the teachers was at a farewell so she couldn't do it. Peggy was gone with her husband and his new calling at BYU Idaho. Crystal was subbing in Primary. But she was able to take the roll for Peggy and I conducted and had a discussion on the lesson. 
Heather left around 10:30 to go back to Utah. Next week Gracie is going to church with Bailee and I. That should be fun. Right at her nap time.
I came home and made Chicken Noodle Casserole and that was the end of me.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Sacrament that I get to partake of each Sunday. What a wonderful blessing it is. I do feel clean for a little while after taking it. Of course, I always do something wrong. Thank goodness I can do it again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...