Monday, July 27, 2015

Kathy and Family have Arrived

 Kathy, Lexie, Becca and Matthew have Arrived

Gracie Mae playing with her Ponies

While we were waiting for time to pick up Kathy, Gracie played with her My Little Ponies. She has had these forever and is just now starting to really play with them. What a cute little thing she is. Bailee watched Gracie so I could get Kathy and all her luggage home. It was so good to see them. Matthew had grown a ton in the two years since I saw him last. It was so very good to have them visit me. We had White Chicken Chile for dinner (which everyone loved) and then talked awhile then we were all tired so we went to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful niece of mine. I am so grateful that she comes to see me each summer. Family is the center of my world. What a blessing they are to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...