Friday, July 3, 2015

Heather Leaves and Kathy Comes

Today Heather packed up her stuff and moved back to Utah. She wasn't happy away from her family and needed to be happy. She is going to get a job down there and an apartment for her and Gracie. In the meantime Janna and I are taking care of  Gracie. Hopefully it won't be too long until Heather can take her with her.
My very best friend in all the world came today with her two grandsons. She is going to stay a week with me. What a fun time we always have together. Let the party begin. Lots of late nights talking.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Kathy. She is such a good and loyal friend. I love her so much. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...