Saturday, July 18, 2015

Jumping

 
Salted Caramel Sauce

 A Gymnist In The Making

Hanging Out With Bailee

Gracie love jumping on the tramp. Just another kid in the long line of kids that love this thing. She needs gymnastics.
I made Salted Caramel Sauce this morning from a recipe that was on Facebook. It is yummy.
Heather came up to visit Gracie and meet some friends. Gracie was so glad to see her.
Janna and I went to pick up Austin from Ameripet. We went inside the facility. It is huge. We saw the Great Danes and the cute little dogs and everything in between. 
I worked on the recipes more today. I am almost done with what I have. It's been a good day. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my many blessings. What a perfect life I have, even with it's ups and downs. I am blessed in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...