Monday, July 20, 2015

Gracie Is Back In School

Oh Canada

Gracie went to Day Care today so I got lots of stuff done. I delivered all the changes for Visiting Teaching to everyone. I was able to talk with 3 of the sisters that needed to be heard. So lots of good things accomplished.
I finished this "Oh Canada" page, made a cake and put on pork chops in pasta sauce over noodles for dinner. 
Licking the Bowl

When Gracie got home from school she helped me make chocolate frosting for the cake. Then she had to lick the bowl. She loves to help me do everything. When Janna came home she ran to her and gave her a big squeeze. She loves her Nanna. 
It's been a good day and now it's bedtime.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Lolo's Day Care. What a wonderful place for Gracie to go to school as she calls it. Blessings abound again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...