Thursday, July 9, 2015

My BFF Has Left

 Turning The Lights Off

Putting Makeup on her Dollies

Kathy and the boys packed up the car and left for St. George. The time just went to fast. But I know she will return in 3 months so it's okay.
Gracie drove me crazy all day long turning out the light. I can't see so well anyway and without lights it's really bad. Then she played with her dollies putting make up on them. She is really starting to play with her toys. And she really likes to play with her dollies. She puts them down for a nap covered with a dish rag from my drawer. I love to watch her have so much fun.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the General Authorities that lead my church. What great men they are. I am blessed to be able to watch them at Conference twice a year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...