Friday, July 24, 2015

Winco Again

Gracie and her Stickers

It was a Winco day today. It made me tired, but it's done. Came home and put it away. Finished my laundry and put the groceries away. Cha Cha sent Gracie some stickers so she put them on her book. She loves her Doc McStuffins stickers.
I picked her up from Lolo's and she was sound asleep so I had to wake her up. She was pretty tired but happy by the time she figured out I was picking her up. She is such a sweetheart. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this day. I am glad for each day I am blessed with. Growing old gets pretty hard sometimes but each day is worth it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...