Thursday, July 30, 2015

Sabbath and Tanks

 Loading the Dishwasher

Tanks at the Park

Gracie loaded up the dishwasher with all the bowls from her cupboard. She loves to help and watches everything I do.  She is a pretty smart little girl.
The kids hung out all evening after Harley got off work. They had fun posing on the tank. What crazy cousins they are. I am sure Kathy and I did something today but I can't remember what. If only I would post everyday and not have to try to remember I would be better off.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this little girl. She just makes my heart happy. She is a true blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...