Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Zip Line

ng
 Becca must be taking the picture.

 There's that Becca.

I think they are ready to go!

Harley got the day off work and all the kids went up to Heise Zip Lines to have some fun. They really liked it. Kathy and I stayed home. It is so good to have drivers so the kids can go where they want and we don't have to drive them. They came home all excited about their adventure. What fun these cousins have together. Kathy and I worked on calendar pages for her and got them all done and sent to Persnickety Prints.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father that gave me this wonderful family that I come from. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...