Friday, July 17, 2015

Caught Up

Going Down Her Slide

Helping me with the laundry.

I am finally caught up on my blog. Yeah me!! I actually accomplished things today.
I made wheat bread and Salmon Patties for dinner. I also watered my garden and my plants. Watched Miss Gracie all day. Entered in more recipes for our ward cookbook. That's what I accomplished today. I also used up a package of corn tortillas. I cut them in strips and fried them. So good with salads.
They also came and pumped our septic tank. Yucky but neccessary.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for the beautiful weather. It was perfect. Blessings from Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...