Sunday, July 5, 2015

Going To Church With My BFF

I had to go early to my meeting so Kathy came later. It was so good to sit with her. She was very tired, probably from all the traveling and staying up late. I was supposed to teach the lesson in Relief Society but the Bishop had a letter from the First Presidency that needed to be shared in a class. So he decided to meet with all the adults and read the letter. I was relieved to not have to teach.
We came home and put on a barbecue for Janna and Harley's goat friends. We had Shiskabobs, baked beans, corn on the cob, fresh fruit with dip and a green salad. Homemade Ice Cream on top of brownies for dessert.
I was really tired after that. It was time to sit in my chair and do nothing but talk to my bestie.
I do love the Sabbath. It is renewing to go to church and listen to the members of our ward talk and share their talents.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my ward. I love each and every member. They are a true blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...